Tuesday, October 6, 2015

My Google Adsense Earnings Made Me Laugh... :)


My Google Adsense Earnings Made Me Laugh... :)
At first when I get US$ 30/month I am very optimist. I thought I could earn more if I write more. But then I am become sad. Especially when some of my blogs appeared as Shia websites on many Wahhabi website such as Arrahmah, SyiahIndonesia, etc:
http://www.arrahmah.com/news/2015/04/03/kenali-daftar-situs-syiah-berikut-waspadalah.html
http://www.syiahindonesia.com/2014/11/waspadalah-daftar-link-website-syiah.html
My blog http://talkandchats.blogspot.com is on no. 45.

It means they will report my blogs or my Google ads as inappropriate, etc.
After my blog on the Shia list, my Google Adsense earning is dropping. At first I am sad and frustrated. But now I am laughing. For 965 pageviews I used to get US$ 0,96. Now I am not getting even US$ 0.096. But only US$ 0.07.

On October 8th 2015 the record is broken again. It's S$0.07 / 1,022 Page views:


Thank God I am still working... :)

Of course I makes mistakes. But I cannot view my mistakes in Google report. I could see number of pageview, click, earning. But not mistakes.

Is anyone that use Google Adsense have the same experience?

But it seems I am not the only one. The solution is: get a good job!

https://www.webmasterworld.com/google_adsense/4770154.htm

RedBar
Msg#:4770156
9:40 am on Oct 1, 2015 (gmt 0)
WebmasterWorld Senior Member Top Contributors Of The Month
My AdSense life is almost over, good luck to those who are still earning.

ThirtyThreeAndAThird
Msg#:4770238
4:56 pm on Oct 1, 2015 (gmt 0)
Okay, I'll be the first to jump in. Appallingly low CTR -- less than 1/4 of 1%, though perfectly fine CPC, and estimated earnings taking realtime clawbacks, over and over again. It's like, "Here, here's ten dollars. Whoops, I'll take five back. Nope, nope, here's three. Oh, here's another four. Wah-hey, whoops, let me take back those ten!"

Here's to a big improvement!

Whatagreatdayitis
Msg#:4770774
10:30 am on Oct 5, 2015 (gmt 0)
Something happened to Adsense earnings yesterday Sunday afternoon. RPM started to decline and it looks terrible right now. At the same time, my Adwords campaign isn't recording the costs for serving ads outside of the U.S. Perhaps Google has a reporting issue going on.

breeks
Msg#:4770833
4:08 pm on Oct 5, 2015 (gmt 0)

5+ Year Member Top Contributors Of The Month
Removing Adsense ads slowly. I am giving way too much ad space to a program that returns very little.

All other revenue channels are doing good, Adsense swirling around in the bowl. And I don't mean the cereal bowl :)



11 comments:

  1. This is very informatics, fresh and clear. I feel that everything has been portrayed in orderly way with the goal that peruser could get most extreme data and realize numerous things. Incentive CPA Network

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s kind of funny but you just can’t do anything about it. Well, I am a newbie blogger so would like to start the online marketing so that can get more visitors to my blog so I can also start earning. I think PPC Advertising is the most appropriate way for brand awareness and traffic generation. Will start the PPC campaign soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. McAfee error codes
    nice post you work is good and your content is also effective to us. it isb relevant to the to motive. i appreciate your work

    ReplyDelete
  5. same happening for www.joblessjack.net i found your article useful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes its https://www.joblessjack.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sad for low earning no worry everyone facing that kind of problems in the starting of project so don't worry just attach your blog with the other people in your circle like PPCexpo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 918kiss เว็บศูนย์รวมเกมพนันออนไลน์รวมทั้งคาสิโนออนไลน์ชั้น 1
    918kiss เว็บผู้ให้บริการเกมพนันออนไลน์และก็คาสิโนออนไลน์ชั้น 1 ของประเทศที่ขึ้นชื่อว่าเป็นเว็บศูนย์รวมเกมการพนันทุกแบบอย่างมาเปิดให้บริการกับสมาชิก โดยมีตั้งแม้กระนั้นการถ่ายทอดสดกีฬาทุกชนิด ทุกแมทช์ทั้งโลก ให้สมาชิกได้ลงพนันแทงกลุ่มโปรดกัน หรือแม้กระทั้งเกมคาสิโนทุกแบบตั้งแต่เกมสล็อต, เกมไพ่, เกมรูเล็ต, ไฮโล, ไปจนกระทั่งเกมออนไลน์ต่างๆมากมายก่ายกองโดยเฉพาะอย่างยิ่งเรื่องสล็อตออนไลน์ ที่ขึ้นชื่อว่าเป็นผู้ให้บริการที่ได้เก็บรวบรวมตู้สล็อตจากทุกจำพวกทั่วทั้งโลกก็รวมไว้ตรงนี้เป็นระเบียบเรียบร้อย นอกจากนั้นยังได้เปิดให้บริการเกมพนันรูปแบบใหม่สไตล์เกมอาร์เคด ที่มีกราฟิกงดงาม ตระการตาอย่างเกมยิงปลาหรือเกมอุบายอื่นๆที่มีกฎข้อตกลงการเล่นง่ายมาก พร้อมเงินรางวัลที่สูงมากมาย ก็เลยแปลงเป็นเว็บผู้ให้บริการที่ใหญ่ที่สุดแล้วก็คุ้มได้รับความเชื่อมั่นจากเหล่านักเสี่ยงดวงทั้งประเทศ

    ฝากอย่างต่ำน้อย อัตราจ่ายรางวัลสูงกับทาง 918kiss
    เว็บผู้ให้บริการเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รวมทั้งเกมคาสิโนหรือศูนย์รวมการพนันอันดับแรกๆอย่าง 918kiss นอกเหนือจากเป็นยอดเยี่ยมศูนย์รวมเกมการเดิมพันรวมทั้งเกมสำหรับเล่นพนันได้กำไรหารายได้ง่ายทุกแบบอย่างแล้ว ยังเป็นผู้ให้บริการที่ให้สิทธิคุณประโยชน์พิเศษแก่สมาชิกทุกท่านอย่างคุ้มไม่ว่าจะเป็นโปรโมชั่นฝากอย่างต่ำเพียงแค่ 100 บาทก็รับเครดิตฟรีเท่าตัวไปได้ในทันที หรือจะเป็นโปรโมชั่นการฝากเข้าเยอะแค่ไหนได้รับเครดิตฟรีแค่นั้น ไปจนกระทั่งโปรโมชั่นการคืนยอดเสียให้กับผู้เล่นที่พนันแพ้ก็จะได้รับยอดเสียคืนสูงสุดกว่า 30 % ไม่จำกัดอย่างน้อย ยิ่งไปกว่านี้ยังมีเว็บผู้ช่วยเหลือร่วมอีกเยอะแยะภายใต้เครือเดียวกันกับ 918kiss ที่รอให้บริการสมาชิกผู้เล่นทุกคนตลอด 1 วัน

    918kiss หารายได้ได้กำไร จากการเล่นเกมออนไลน์กล้วยๆ
    ในส่วนของเกมที่ได้กำไรให้สมาชิกได้ง่ายและก็ได้สูงที่สุดของเว็บไซต์ 918kiss และก็เว็บร่วมอื่นๆในเครือผู้ให้บริการเดียวกันนั้นจะต้องชูให้เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ บาคาร่าออนไลน์และก็เกมแนวอาร์เคดทั้งหมดทั้งปวง ดังเช่นว่า เกมยิงปลา, เกมไก่กระโจน, เกมรถแข่ง, ไปจนกระทั่งเกมแนวการศึกแฟนตาซี แล้วก็ฯลฯยอดนิยมจากเหล่าผู้เล่นเยอะที่สุด ด้วยเหตุว่าเป็นเกมพนันที่รู้เรื่องได้ง่าย กราฟิกดึงดูด แล้วก็ระบบเกมออกจะสนุกสนานเพลิน ก็เลยเป็นเรื่องดีกว่า หากใช้เวลาว่างมาเล่นเกมแล้วได้เงินไปด้วย ที่สำคัญเป็นทาง 918kiss เป็นผู้ให้บริการที่มีอัตราการจ่ายรางวัลกับผู้เล่นสูงสูงที่สุด ด้วยเหตุนี้ถ้าเกิดคนใดกันแน่ที่พึงพอใจลงทะเบียนสมัครสมาชิกกับทางเว็บผู้ให้บริการเกมพนันออนไลน์และก็คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ใหญ่ที่สุดแบบ 918kiss รวมทั้งค่ายผู้ส่งเสริมร่วมอื่นๆก็สามารถลงทะเบียนสมัครสมาชิกผ่านทางหน้าเว็บของผู้ให้บริการหรือทางไลน์ได้ตลอด 1 วันไม่มีทางหยุด
    918kiss

    ReplyDelete

  9. This Is Really Useful And Nice Information. ราคาผลบอลสด
    This are such great articles. ราคาผลบอลสด This articles can help you to make some new ideas.
    https://sakukrub98.hatenablog.com/entry/2020/08/07/123455?_ga=2.62469551.2071274699.1596422357-1286484823.1596077192 I appreciate for reading my blogs.




    ReplyDelete